LAW OFFICES OF HARRIS AND HOLMES PLLC
3rd ANNUAL SEYMOUR BUCKS BIG BUCK CONTEST
The Law Offices of Harris & Holmes PLLC will be holding its 3rd Annual Seymour Bucks BIG BUCK contest during the annual West Virginia two-week rifle season beginning November 22, 2021. Photos of your trophy deer can be dropped off at their 115 North Church Street, Ripley, WV location, sent to their Law Offices of Harris & Holmes Facebook page or be emailed to [email protected] or [email protected]. All photos become the property of the Law Offices of Harris & Holmes PLLC once submitted. Entry deadline for submitting your photo is Sunday, December 5, 2021, at midnight and requirements, categories and prizes are as follows:
- Buck must be legally harvested in West Virginia during the 2021 two-week rifle season.
- Pictures submitted are to be tasteful and shall include the hunters name, age, date and location of harvest along with a phone number or email address at which to be contacted. Harris & Holmes reserves the right to disqualify any entries that are not tasteful or that do not have the hunters name, age, date and location of harvest and contact information.
- There will be an Adult Male Division for ages 18 and up, a new Adult Female Division for ages 18 and up, and a Children’s Division for ages 17 and under.
- First place in both the Adult Male and Adult Female Divisions will receive $500 cash, second place will receive a $200.00 gift card to Cabelas, and third place will receive a $50.00 gift card to Bridgeport Equipment. In the Children’s Division, first place will receive a $200 cash, second place will receive $75.00 gift card to Cabelas, and third place will receive a $50.00 gift certificate to Bridgeport Equipment.
- All submitted photos will also be eligible for a bonus drawing for a $100 gift card to Bass Pro Shops for a best overall harvest photo regardless of size of the animal or age of the hunter.
- All winners will be selected by the Law Offices of Harris & Holmes, PLLC and may be based upon the antler and body size of the deer, number of points on the antlers, uniqueness of the animal, and originality and quality of the picture submitted.
- Winners will be announced the week of December 6th on C-98 radio “The Bull” and via Facebook live on the Law Offices of Harris & Holmes Facebook page.
Best of luck and we hope that you have a safe and successful rifle season and remember at the Law Offices of Harris & Holmes PLLC if you are injured, WE’LL GET YOU THE BIG BUCKS!!!