We are happy to present the following programs:
- The Sean Allen Experience Weekday Mornings from 6 am – 9 am
- Swap ‘N Shop Weekday Mornings from 9 am -10 am
- Ripley Viking Football and Basketball TBA
- The Point After – High School Scoreboard Show (Friday Nights from 10 pm – Midnight (During Football Season)
- WVU Mountaineer Football & Basketball TBA
We would like to welcome to the morning show Sean Allen. Sean is a Ripley native who joined the military right after high school and decided to come back home to “retire”. He worked in radio for a short time prior to coming back to The Bull last summer.
If you drive by the station in the wee hours of the morning, you may see him playing air drums, air guitar, piano on the console table, or (heaven forbid) dancing.
You can listen to him from 6-9 Monday through Friday and then from 9-10 for Swap and Shop.
His likes: frozen thin mints, coffee and crunch and munch.
His dislikes: icy roads, the new stuff on TV and stepping on a random toy at 3 in the morning.